The Journey to Wholeness Center is looking to acquire a part time Nutritionist to coach, mentor and guide clients on the benefits of a healthy diet. The job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- working with clients individually or in a group setting
- providing health advice and promoting healthy eating
- advising about special diets
- educating the public about nutrition via workshops and seminars
- working as part of a multi-disciplinary team with other healing practitioners
Nutritionists should possess the following qualifications: degree in nutritional science, dietetics, or food science; or alternatively a life sciences degree that incorporates human physiology and biochemistry.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your information on the Application Form.